Simian 2.3 Now Available with Support for Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 on 32bit or 64bit platforms!
October 23, 2018
WaveCart 5.1 Pro
- Ease Of Use - get up and running within minutes
- Uses USB Hardware Key - move WaveCart to different PCs with ease
- Runs on Windows - Windows XP (uses legacy audio engine), Windows 7 32bit or 64bit, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10, 32bit or 64bit
- Up to 10 on-screen decks - each with timers and digital label
- Additional 24 HotKeys - save multiple sets
- Audition / Preview output - listen to any audio prior to broadcast
- SmartCarts - remind you to remove out-of-date spots and PSAs
- Variable Segue and Intro times
- Virtual Cart support - store multiple audio cuts in a single cart
- Randomize Carts - great for rotators or simple music automation
- Play Hooks only - forward sell your music
- GPI support - supports the ASI 5211 trigger inputs or Broadcast Tools GPI-16 16 input trigger device
- Saveable Stacks - quick load spot breaks or other regular sequences
- Play multiple audio format - Linear PCM .wav, ADPCM, MPEG Layer 2, and MP3
- Event Logging - A text based, or MS Access based log can enabled that logs every audio file played out of WaveCart for your licensing fee or billing purposes
- Scheduled Stacks - schedule stacks to load at specific times throughout the day, on a weekly cycle
- Network WatchString Triggering - WaveCart can start and stop playback based on PAD/MetaData received via TCP/UDP
- Deck Fading - Fade out decks when the stop button is clicked, or fade when one deck segues to another.
- WaveCart Remote client - Control your WaveCart host via a TCP/IP connection for remote broadcasts, or configuring WaveCart at a remote transmitter for Station ID replacement functions.
- Metadata output via TCP/UDP, HTTP, HTML, or Serial
While WaveCart 5.1 will run on virtually any computer from a Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz processor or above, and a decent sound card with MME/WAVE driver (for Windows XP) or WDM driver (for Windows 7 or above),
we strongly suggest the following specification for trouble-free and reliable performance.
- Windows 7, 8/8.1, or 10, 32bit or 64bit
- Genuine INTEL Core i5 CPU 2.8Ghz or faster
- 4Gb Memory
- SATA Disk-Based Hard Drive dedicated to the Windows operating system
- SATA Disk-Based Hard Drive dedicated to Audio
- 21" flat panel monitor with 1920x1080 or higher resolution (1024x600 is minimum supported)
- A professional AudioScience sound card with multiple physical outputs
- Audition speakers