** NOTE: The BSI offices will be closed Feb. 19th in observance of the Presidents' Day holiday.
Validation Codes and non-emergency Tech Support will not be available during this time.
February 18, 2018
BSI Support Remote Services
BSI Support Remote Services allows BSI technical support engineers access directly into your workstation to troubleshoot issues or work alongside you for walk-through training.
- BSI Support Remote Services are free to Platinum Support Tech Care Plan holders for troubleshooting technical issues.
- BSI Remote Services are free for paid training sessions. Contact BSI Sales by phone at 1-888-BSI-USA-1 to purchase a training session.
- For users with standard Tech Care Plans there is an additional cost associated. To order training sessions or to set up a one-time Remote Services session for standard Tech Care Plan holders, contact BSI Sales by phone at 1-888-BSI-USA-1.
- Read the Disclaimer below, if you agree to the terms click on the I agree... button.
- When prompted by the File Download - Security Warning window, click Run as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Click the Run button in the
File Download - Security Warning window
- When prompted by the Internet Explorer - Security Warning window, click Run as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Click the Run button in the
Internet Explorer - Security Warning window
- As shown in the BSI Support Remote Services dialog, double-click on the login for the support technician you are working with as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Double-click on the listing for the support
technician you are working with to connect
- Your remote session will now begin!
Broadcast Software International Inc. and/or its subsidiaries will not be held responsible for any indirect, direct, consequential, perceived, or incidental damages incurred before, during, or after BSI Support Remote Services are used including services performed by BSI employees and non-employees. BSI Support Remote Services will be used at your risk. By clicking "I Agree" below, you agree and adhere to the above statements.
NOTE: You will not be able to connect until contacting a BSI Support Technician first
|Run BSI Remote Services
(self-contained EXE, no installation or un-installation required)
By clicking "I Agree...", you agree to the terms in the disclaimer above
BSI Remote Services FAQ
- Does the BSI Remote Services application cause a security risk? No. Because the application is a run-once application, nothing is installed on your system. Once your session is closed, the application automatically removes itself from your system. This means that once your session is closed, the application is no longer available to be logged into without you explicitly running the BSI Remote Services application again.
- Why can't I connect to BSI Remote Services? You must be working with a BSI Support Technician. In addition to the client (you) running the BSI Remote Services, a technician has to be ready on our end to accept the connection.
- I'm working with a BSI Support Technician, but I still can't connect. Firewall settings can prevent the BSI Remote Services application from connecting. If you are having trouble connecting it may be required that you either temporarily disable your firewall, or allow ports 5500-5503 and 5900. Remember to re-enable your firewall and/or disable ports 5500-5503 and 5900 when your session concludes.
If you require further assistance, please contact us.
BSI Technical Support:
Click Here to go to
the BSI Support Center