Frequently Asked Questions
SoundHound does not automatically open when Simian runs
This can happen if the SoundHound executable file itself is set to run as administrator.
To fix this:
- Close Simian.
- Navigate to the C:\BSI32 folder.
- Look in that folder for SndHound.exe
- Right-click on SndHound.exe and then left-click on "Properties"
- Left-click on the "Compatibility" tab
- In the "Settings" section, look to see if the option to "Run this program as administrator" is checked (NOTE: The ability to uncheck this option may be grayed out).
- To uncheck this option, left-click on the "Change settings for all users" button.
- In the next window, uncheck the "Run this program as administrator" check box and left-click the Apply and OK button.
- Left click the Apply and OK buttons to close this window.
Last updated Thu, Jul 10 2014 1:25pm